Welcome to my blog. Ensure that you have enabled your active-X controls, and that your resolution is greater than 1024 x 768

PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING!

You're viewing this blog as an invited guest. If you're not invited, please be polite and leave.

All entries in this blog are my personal opinions and takes. In no way do they represent the stand of any organisation I maybe affiliated with. If you are in anyway offended by my entries, please exercise your right to LEAVE. Otherwise, enjoy your stay and feel free to tag.

Navigate my blog by using the words on the right. By doing so, you implicitly agree to take whatever opinions I post here with a pinch of salt, and will not hold me liable for any legal proceedings due to whatever disagreements you may have with my blog entries.





Name: Anthony
Callsign: Desertfox / Shotgun
Age: 24 and counting...
Institution: Singapore Poly

Hobbies: Archery, Gaming, Pool,
Hiking around, Surfing Youtube

Hopes: Make it to University

Wishlist: Fulfilled my prev wishlist
except this one; get a good girlfriend.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

What the Pug?!

Really has been a long time since I last touched my bow and shot seriously. And really it does feel a bit.... unfamiliar. Sad to say, my downward spiral in terms of shooting time is causing me to lose heart for the sport. Especially with the new training regulations... Bullshit. =/

Spent only a lil bit of time shooting this morning. Wasn't in the mood... especially after finding out the field booking was only til 12.30. Ended up chit chatting with Bern who (initially) nicely came to pay us a visit.

We found our way to Tiong Bahru Plaza for lunch. That was of course, due to me insisting of looking for somewhere air conditioned to lunch at. Besides, the food court wasn't that bad wad.

Again, my hypnotic suggestion was taken, and we found ourselves at CityLink for coffee and chill out time. I'm getting good at this! Anyways, we spent a lot of time chit chatting. Well actually, it was mainly BK, Bern and I chatting... the rest were rather quiet. Fortunately that didn't kill the mood. And it wasn't about the mood getting killed that I got sore about. It was that perfect image I had about myself. *Bites Bernice!!*

It all started when the conversation was about how "unfriendly" I looked to strangers, and how much of a facade that was. Honestly, I really don't like being friendly to strangers, unless its part of my job, or I eventually have to work with them anyway. That was when Bernice had to use the most unbelievable comparison.

According to her, my initial unfriendly appearance was like that of a Pug. Yes, THE Pugly dog. (Though I do find them adorable...) That I'd carry that "unfriendly" look...


But once people got to know me, they'd realize that I'm actually more like this.


How wonderful... to be described as a butt ugly dog. (though immensely lovable!) Its okay... I believe I still have some self-esteem remaining. I'm butt ugly but lovable... right???
listening to the rain... 9:21 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home

Do NOT click post multiple times. Click on the "COMMS" to see your updated post.