Welcome to my blog. Ensure that you have enabled your active-X controls, and that your resolution is greater than 1024 x 768

PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING!

You're viewing this blog as an invited guest. If you're not invited, please be polite and leave.

All entries in this blog are my personal opinions and takes. In no way do they represent the stand of any organisation I maybe affiliated with. If you are in anyway offended by my entries, please exercise your right to LEAVE. Otherwise, enjoy your stay and feel free to tag.

Navigate my blog by using the words on the right. By doing so, you implicitly agree to take whatever opinions I post here with a pinch of salt, and will not hold me liable for any legal proceedings due to whatever disagreements you may have with my blog entries.





Name: Anthony
Callsign: Desertfox / Shotgun
Age: 24 and counting...
Institution: Singapore Poly

Hobbies: Archery, Gaming, Pool,
Hiking around, Surfing Youtube

Hopes: Make it to University

Wishlist: Fulfilled my prev wishlist
except this one; get a good girlfriend.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Another Project down

Spent the last couple of hours working on my Boating Theory project. The first part was pretty simple, just giving lat/long coordinates of buoys, marks, key features etc. The passage planning was a bitch! Argh. Glad thats finally over though. Need to worry on my Flash project and assignments next.

Had to fight the urge to skip school this morning. Really didn't feel like going to school at all. Come to think of it, I don't feel like doing anything except sleep lately. I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep. Getting old liao I guess.

2006 has been a good year thus far. Things that I didn't expect to fare well, fared better than I could ever expect or hope. Things that I thought would fare well, placed much hope in, turned out to be a heartbreak. A resounding let down. Despite that, I've found many new friends in the people around me. Fellow rats who are running this stupid rat race. Friends who shared so much in common with me.

Its been 4 years too long since I've broken the promise to myself. And now, I've gotten worn out again... who is gonna save me now? 4 years just like that, in a blink.

只想像过去告别。 去寻找属于我自己的一个角落。
listening to the rain... 1:18 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home

Do NOT click post multiple times. Click on the "COMMS" to see your updated post.