Welcome to my blog. Ensure that you have enabled your active-X controls, and that your resolution is greater than 1024 x 768

PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING!

You're viewing this blog as an invited guest. If you're not invited, please be polite and leave.

All entries in this blog are my personal opinions and takes. In no way do they represent the stand of any organisation I maybe affiliated with. If you are in anyway offended by my entries, please exercise your right to LEAVE. Otherwise, enjoy your stay and feel free to tag.

Navigate my blog by using the words on the right. By doing so, you implicitly agree to take whatever opinions I post here with a pinch of salt, and will not hold me liable for any legal proceedings due to whatever disagreements you may have with my blog entries.





Name: Anthony
Callsign: Desertfox / Shotgun
Age: 24 and counting...
Institution: Singapore Poly

Hobbies: Archery, Gaming, Pool,
Hiking around, Surfing Youtube

Hopes: Make it to University

Wishlist: Fulfilled my prev wishlist
except this one; get a good girlfriend.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bungling day...

Mistake after mistake after mistak. Thats how today started. I was supposed to wake up for an 8am class this morning. I got up at 6am, and went to the toilet. Stared at myself in the mirror and decided I'd go back to sleep. And I did. Wanted to wake up at 8am to get ready for the 10 am class, but instead overslept. Woke up at 9am. I reached the class half an hour late.

Nevermind. Totally forgot about the stupid slides I had to do for RWP. Rushed it up, and got it done. But dissed myself off in the process. Then I missed the make up class at 3pm! Totally slipped my mind that due to YESTERDAY's holiday, we'd need a make up class. So... I totally forgot about it.

Okay. I'm getting a little concerned about my work attitude. Been super slack so far, and I've noticed I'm falling behind a bit with my MAD and NSM work. No idea what's been going on in NSM. Sharks. MAD still hanging tight, but haven't been doing well for the quizzes. The quizzes are a PAIN IN THE ASS! Each question carrying a weightage of 1%. WTF?!

The weather seems to have cleared up a lot after the heavy rain this morning. I've always liked rain. The air becomes cooler and a little fresher. Its just the humidity pick up that I hate. In my opinion, watching the rain trickle or flow down a clear window, against backdrop of lush green vegetation is one of the most relaxing things to do. The pitter pattering sound of rain drops against the glass, rythmic yet impossible to anticipate, forces you to surrender your listening to the natural ensemble. You'all should try listening to the rain sometime. Its a treat for your eyes and ears.

Its been more than 2 weeks. The wait has become inconsequential. I shouldn't hope for too much, or hope at all.
listening to the rain... 9:02 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home

Do NOT click post multiple times. Click on the "COMMS" to see your updated post.